Step 1: Contact us by completing an Inquiry Form, calling our front desk (215.925.3963), or emailing a member of our Admissions Team: Will Nord firstname.lastname@example.org or Lydie Miller email@example.com.
Step 2: Schedule a parent meeting and campus tour with our Admissions Team.
Step 3: Complete an online application and submit a $60 application fee made payable to St. Peter’s School.
Step 4: Your child will be invited to visit St. Peter’s School with an age-appropriate class or attend one of our Admissions Play Days.
- Preschool and Prekindergarten Applicants will attend an Admissions Play Day.
- Preschool applicants must be potty trained and three years old by the start of the academic year at St. Peter’s School.
- Prekindergarten applicants must be four years old by the start of the academic year at St. Peter’s School.
- Kindergarten Applicants will visit with our current Prekindergarten class during the school day from 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM.
- Kindergarten applicants must be five years old by the start of the academic year at St. Peter’s School.
- First – Eighth Grade Applicants will participate in a full St. Peter’s school day and complete an in-house evaluation during their visit.
Step 5: (applicable for Prekindergarten – Eighth Grade applicants) Families must submit a Teacher Recommendation Form from their child’s current teacher. These forms can be downloaded, printed, and sent directly to your child’s teacher. Upon completion, teachers may mail or email recommendation forms to St. Peter’s School.
Step 6: (applicable for First – Eighth Grade applicants) Please use our Transcript Release Form to request that transcripts from your child’s prior two academic years be sent to St. Peter’s School. Attendance and standardized test results should be included in these records.
The Admissions Committee meets regularly to review all completed files. The first official decision letters are mailed in January. Rolling admissions will continue throughout the spring. Upon acceptance, families must sign an enrollment agreement and submit a deposit for the following year.
If you are interested in Tuition Assistance and wish to be considered for a financial aid award, please complete our Tuition Assistance Forms. Financial Aid is offered to families of students entering Kindergarten through Eighth Grade. For more information about Tuition Assistance, please visit: Affording the St. Peter’s School Difference.